Most people do not know how to treat their pets when their pets need them most. Surprisingly, a lot of people do not even have the education or knowledge on how to care for their pets. The pet’s life might be endangered if the owner does not has the knowledge.
For example: If pets suffer from the aches and pains of old age and arthritis or it swallows household poison like chocolate, do the owners know how to deal with it?
Most of the time the answer is “NO” as they are clueless on what to do next. So the next best action that an owner can do is to educate themselves better on how to care for their pets.
If you have the knowledge, you will be able to
- Instantly decide on a course of action for your ailing pet – so you can ease pain and start treatment immediately.
- Easily afford natural and effective remedies regardless of your financial situation so your pet doesn’t have to go without treatment.
- Quickly diagnose your sick or injured pet – so you can instantly know if you can administer care yourself or if you should seed medical help immediately.
- Immediately begin regimens that have been proven to halt and or prevent diseases such as cancer and diabetes – so your pet can live a long and healthy life with you.
If the owner has very little knowledge and they are too dependent on vet as vet is the owner’s only option , the pet will suffer because sometimes per owners
- Delay bringing their pet in for treatment because the pet becomes ill after hours
- Rely exclusively on harsh drug treatments because they (and their vets) are unaware of effective, gentle, natural ways to treat their pets.
- Discontinue treatment for chronic illnesses because it’s complicated or expensive
- Aren’t able to afford an office visit and or follow up treatment.
Most pet owners have no idea how to perform CPR, or even begin to give basic medical care to their pet. But you should know these things because, in some emergencies, you can’t always get to the Vet in time.
And that is why it is so important for everybody who loves and cares for pets to have the appropriate information. It might even save your pet’s life one day.
So the questions now is where to get the education and correct information?
You would have to pay hundreds of dollars to a**emble enough books to cover all aspects of treatment in this one eBook. Books focusing on dogs, on cats, on behavior problems, chronic illness, and even trauma.
Then, you’d have to find books on herbal remedies – presuming you already know which are safe for dogs and which for cats and which could cause complications (including death).
Add to your cart books on dental health, acupressure, and homeopathy.
So it is very expensive and time consuming. So how? And what can I do? I really love my pet and I want to learn stuffs that can help my pet.
Dr. Andrew Jones who himself is a vet has compiled all the information that the owner needs into one e-book at a very affordable price. He has practiced Veterinary Medicine for over a decade. Over the past 12 years he has treated thousands of pets for a variety of problems, and currently owns the Nelson Animal Hospital in Nelson BC, Canada.
So if you really want to learn the correct information because you love and care about your pet so much, or you want to know more detail, please click on the link below in the Resource Box to see it.